Purpose is the place where your deep passion meets the world's needs.

----- Frederick Buechner

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Photo Editing Miracles

Everyone on Etsy is constantly trying to make their photos better.  It is drilled into our heads in everything we read.  This week, I found a new application for Etsy called http://www.fotofuze.com/. It is really easy to use and the results are amazing.  It especially worked great on my jewelry photos.  I haven't tried it on a lot of my knits yet, but didn't have as good of luck on the ones I tried as I did on the jewelry.  I'm thinking maybe they are too textural or something. 

Take a look at a few before and after photos I've edited
Before Editing
After Editing with FotoFuze

 

               
Before Editing

After Editing with FotoFuze






I still have a lot of work to do and practicing with editing to see how to best use FotoFuze.  But I think it will be a fabulous tool in making my photos better.

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information! I am going to try it in my shop too! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch ... I haven't heard of FotoFuze before now. Anything that makes the photographing process easier & faster, I AM ALL FOR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for sharing, what a great program :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to give it a try, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man...that is a very cool tool. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tool and great results, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I'm going to try that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those look great! thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! The new pics look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics now! I think I'm going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete